Welcome to I'm a Scientist Get me out of here!
About I’m a Scientist
I’m a Scientist is like school science lessons meet the X Factor! School students choose which scientist gets a prize of £500 to communicate their work.
Scientists and students talk on this website. They both break down barriers, have fun and learn. But only the students get to vote.
This zone is Forensic Science Zone. It has a range of scientists who all work in different areas of Forensic Science. Who gets the prize? YOU decide!
Get On Board!
Would I'm a Scientist be great at your school?
Get your teacher to sign up now by sending them this link -
- who is assking the best questions?
- Evaluate the diffuculties one may face during a collision inquiry?
- Evaluate the reasons why some scientists may be invaluable to a case in their field. Why might they be not useful? Is (2 Comments)
- Are Dielectric composites more transparent to radar, whereas electrically conductive materials such as metals and
- Before fingerprints were used, what did people do for identification?
- What do you think about cloning ?
- what made you choose this career path? do you enjoy your job? would you suggest children with an interest for science
- Have you ever worked on high profile cases? Would you like to? If you have, was the security? If not, does it sound
- is your job of finding out the story of the person who has died a hadrd job? i’ve thought about taking it up as an
- Evaluate why this website has achieved many funds and support for its work from your perspective.