- who is assking the best questions?
- Evaluate the diffuculties one may face during a collision inquiry?
- Evaluate the reasons why some scientists may be invaluable to a case in their field. Why might they be not useful? Is (2 Comments)
- Are Dielectric composites more transparent to radar, whereas electrically conductive materials such as metals and
- Before fingerprints were used, what did people do for identification?
The students have spoken. The votes have been counted and the moment has finally arrived for us to announce this year’s winner of I’m a Scientist, Get me out of Here! After two weeks of hot debate, stimulating chat and … Continue reading
Posted on March 25, 2011 by in News |
The competition is hotting up now, and the scientists are really under pressure! Competition in Forensic Science Zone was tight. The votes have been counted, and the next scientist to get evicted in this zone is… KAT This leaves only … Continue reading
Posted on March 24, 2011 by in News |
You’ve been asking more questions, chatting more chats, and most importantly casting more votes! And now it’s time for the second eviction. The next scientist to leave will be… JODIE Sorry to see you go after all your hard work. … Continue reading
Posted on March 23, 2011 by ModShane in News |
It’s been a fantastic event so far and the scientists have worked hard, answering thousands of questions between them. But on Friday there can only be one winner in each zone, so some of them have to go. We are … Continue reading
Posted on March 22, 2011 by ModShane in News |