Question: who is assking the best questions?

1. xxbradistanxx

This is a difficult one. With over 300 questions by e-mail, in addition to all the chats, it is difficult to choose. I did highlight some 5 questions for another student, that I thought were a good sample of the overall quality throughout the two weeks. This is a fantastic event and second only to doing a lecture and practical session for students.

Thank you and all of your fellow students for your enthusiasm.

Mark

0

2. Hello xxbradistanxx,

There have been so many! Over 300 set questions and loads in the live chats!

Off the top of my head – bones has been asking the most, and a lot have certainly made me think, about evaluating the usefulness of my search techniques, or suggesting complex criminal scenarios and how we would go about solving them.

I seem to remember you asking me about ranking our perceived usefulness from 1-10 which was illuminating!

I have just enjoyed answering a host of questions from you all, from why I wanted to be a scientist, what I do from day to day, how I help society, how can I be a scientist etc. All the way to ‘enthuse me about science!’ and asking us about ourselves – which is nice and hopefully makes you more confident about science, and even the experts dont know about everything just quite a bit about a particular subject.

Been a mad two weeks hasnt it!

0